Tuesday, July 3, 2007
Just found out recently that we will be moving back home to the old farm house in Mattoon. Moving is scheduled to start in July and be down there for good the 27th!!
5 Comments:
-
- Debbie and Phillip said...
14:41Papa and I are very excited that your family will be much closer. Can't wait.- Julia said...
22:08This comment has been removed by the author.- Julia said...
00:26Rachael is really gonna miss her cousins. But your house is really pretty and by the looks of that pool, she'll enjoy visiting next summer!- Anonymous said...
21:20These pictures bring back memories, wow! I'm so glad I'll be able to see you more when I visit now. Good luck with moving!- Anonymous said...
18:17I ran into your brother a couple weeks ago and he mentioned you were moving back. Meant to write sooner. Very cool. Give me a buzz after you get settled and let's try to do something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





