﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯
"" ﷯﷯;" ﷯﷯﷯﷯"" ?

Friday, September 14, 2007

Ol' McJim

Ipsen....who needs Jim's old job when you can drive these tractors. Here is Jim at his first time driving a tractor and really having fun. Definitely a different line of work that he is "accustomed" too. I believe he is finding out that farm labor and union labor are two different entities in the line of "work." Phillip is teaching him lots of stuff and he is really enjoying himself. I believe his comment was last week, "I am sweating out of pores that I didn't know I had!!" He sure appears to be liking his new job and we are glad that he likes it too. He took Jimissy on a ride on the tractor the other day, and I believed she enjoyed it as well.




8 Comments:

  1. RAF said...
    THE WORLD’S COMING TO AN END!!!!!!! AN ASIAN FARMER !!!!!!! THAT’S COOL
    Anonymous said...
    what a hillbilly
    lol

    i dont think jim is cut out for the manual labor though

    jim
    Anonymous said...
    Looks like a natural to me! Fits right up his alley playing with "big boy toys."
    Anonymous said...
    so much for computer Jim here comes ( Farmmer Jim )lol

    willie g
    Anonymous said...
    LOL.

    I think my big brother looks cute up there on that there tractor!

    Hee Haw!
    Anonymous said...
    HEE HAW!

    Uncle Dan and Aunt June
    Macnme said...
    I believe he is definitely enjoying the farm toys. Today was the semi...I will be posting those pixs tomorrow.
    Anonymous said...
    FARMER JIM!!! I know what to get you for your b-day here in a few weeks....a straw hat, pair of overalls, and some straw!!! LMAO!!

    Tania

Post a Comment