﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯
"" ﷯﷯;" ﷯﷯﷯﷯"" ?

Friday, December 14, 2007

RIP Fanny

Yesterday, Dec. 13th, my mom's birthday (Happy Birthday Mom!!), Phillip lost probably one of the best pets that he has ever had, his mule Fanny. Fanny was about 20 years old. We have known Fanny every since we have known Phillip. Whenever I would talk about Phillip after we first met him, I always associated him with his mule Fanny. She was a good mule. The first time I had ever ridden, she rides very good. Even when you tell her to whoa, whoa, whoa a million times in a row, she knows she is going where she is supposed to be going and continues on while Phillip just sits there laughing telling me that I am going to "wear the whoa" out and she will soon not listen (which I think she had already surpassed that)! We will miss Fanny very much. The girls always enjoyed asking Papa the first thing of the morning or if we would get in town from Rockford late at night, "Papa, can we go feed the horses." Feeding the horses is Tyra's job here in Mattoon and she loves it. She wants more and keeps asking us to a buy a pony...we will have to see about that one! Again, RIP Fanny!! We will miss you!






RIP FANNY...WE WILL MISS YOU! THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!

2 Comments:

  1. XXX said...
    Awh, so sorry. Give my sympathies to Philip.
    -j
    Anonymous said...
    Yes, we will all miss that wonderful mule who would allow anyone to ride on her if they had the courage! Thanks for the memories, Fanny!

Post a Comment