﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯
"" ﷯﷯;" ﷯﷯﷯﷯"" ?

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Girls in Newspaper

Can somebody be on the lookout for me in the local newspaper?  The girls will be in there sometime between Friday (20th) and Monday(23rd) ....they think.  When they were at the karate tournament, they took pixs of all the kids with their trophies and it is going to be in the paper.  We do not get the paper and usually by the time I get to Wal-Mart, the paper is gone already.  So if somebody could save it for me....that would be great!!  Thanks!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hi Carla,

    We don't get the paper but I'm G'ma would spot them and save it for you. Hey, I like your new background...kind of spring-y! Think spring!!!

    Love you,

    Aunt Mary
    Macnme said...
    I wish I knew exactly which day, but I don't. The pix is submitted tomorrow, so they said sometime between Friday and Monday they thought. They will be in their karate uniforms with their trophies.

    Thanks!! I have been thinking spring for about a month now!! Getting cabin fever. I actually just wish all this wind would stop. I don't like that at all.

    Hope to see you all sometime soon!

    Love to all of you!

Post a Comment