﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯
"" ﷯﷯;" ﷯﷯﷯﷯"" ?

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ashton's Wedding

Congrats to Ryan and Ashton.  We had a great weekend and all really enjoyed ourselves.  Unfortunately, I did not get much in the way of pictures from entertaining the kids, but from what minimal amount I did take, here they are.















3 Comments:

  1. George and Krista said...
    Carla,

    Loved your pix from the wedding- if you don't mind, I might steal some :)

    Krista
    Macnme said...
    Sure, that is fine. I wish I could have taken more though! Great to see you all!
    Namaw Kak said...
    Great Pictures. Lisa emailed me some her's were really good too. Hard to believe one of Lisa girls are old enough to be married. Wait a minute she's my age and I'm a grandma.

    Anyway it's always fun when families can get together. Glad you all had a good time.

Post a Comment