﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯
"" ﷯﷯;" ﷯﷯﷯﷯"" ?

Sunday, August 19, 2007

First Day of School

16 Aug 2007 - First day of school for Jimissy Grace starting K and Tyra grade 3. This is the first time ever getting to ride a school bus and the first time ever that there was no fight before school with Tyra, getting her out of bed, brushing teeth, etc. She was the first one outside and to the front of the house to wait on the bus to get there. She was outside at 6:45 and the bus does not even come until 7:20!!! Needless to say, she was wiped out when she got home and took a wonderful siesta. Jimissy was very excited as well; although, we did go rounds about wearing shorts. This is the first time ever that she has fought me on clothes. I never thought I would say that I sure did like those uniforms that Tyra used to have to wear!!

Me, Pluto, Tyra, & Jimissy anxiously waiting on the bus and Tyra's patience wearing thin as she had already been out there for about 20-30 minutes!



Tyra, Jimissy, & Dad

It finally arrives with bus driver Max Finney

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I too remember anxiously awaiting the big yellow bus to pick me up to transport me to the Redmon grade school, but I was in the 4th grade before I had the opportunity to ride a bus! Lots of fun on the bus and many lifetime memories will be made!
    Macnme said...
    Did you lick the window in the morning with the fog on it or draw pictures in it?

    Tyra
    Anonymous said...
    Lick the window!! YUCK!! But I admit I did write my name on the foggy window once in a while until my mother quit seeing humor in having my name written everywhere!!

Post a Comment