﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯
"" ﷯﷯;" ﷯﷯﷯﷯"" ?

Monday, March 3, 2008

I'm sad...no more curls...no more baby...I have a little boy now!! Went to the mall today and had my little "Oh, 'she' is so cute," or "your baby 'girl' is adorable" fixed today. We had his luscious locks cut off and they now sit in a stapled envelope waiting their final rest in his baby book!! I keep having to take a double-take at him as he does not look like my little baby anymore!! He had a great time though giggling and laughing until the lady turned on the shaver...that was NOT a cool thing. That aside, he had a great time at his first hair cut and we hope to not see that again for a while!!! Mom is having a VERY hard time parting with the curls!!!




5 Comments:

  1. Ryan Miller Fam said...
    I am so proud of you. Like I told you, if I am at that point, you will have to prompt me to do the same thing!!!! He looks SOOO CUTE!!! I think he looks even cuter without the curls. I'm sure they were very hard to part with!!! I thought that I noticed his hair was different in the picture with the girls on the eliptical. Bradyn is a BIG BOY!!!
    Duzan's said...
    He is so cute!!! At least you took him to get it cut, I did Jacob's myself and all I used was the clippers. He looks like such a big boy now!!!
    Macnme said...
    I am still so sad!! I have all these locks of curls in an envelope and ready to reattach them and give him extensions!!! hahahaha
    Anonymous said...
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! OMG! You just made me squeal OUT LOUD with dismay that you cut off his curls! I loved to run my fingers through them! He doesn't even look like the same kid!

    Although still adorable....
    Macnme said...
    I had to do everything in my power not to snatch the scissors from the lady cutting it!! I was almost in tears!! We were shopping at the mall and this lady said, "She is absolutely prescious with her little curls." I had enough and tripped down the mall to Regis and told the lady to "make him look like a boy, but don't buzz it" and this is what I got..

    I am ready to give him extensions and put his curls back on!! I am so mad that I did it.

Post a Comment