﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯
"" ﷯﷯;" ﷯﷯﷯﷯"" ?

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

No School

We have a snow day today at school so the kiddies are home. We couldn't feed the horses this morning as the barn door was iced shut, so we will have to try later. We are supposed to get 1/4" ice and then up to 6 inches of snow.....we will see. Our windows in the kitchen are all iced over so we can't see out of them. Tyra came running into the bedroom to tell me that they will miss the bus because they can't see out the windows. I just turned off their alarm clocks with the hope that they would sleep in, but no luck!! Up bright and early at 6:15 a.m.!!! Here is a pix this morning of them glad to have no school and enjoying my new elliptical that I bought.

Kitchen window iced over

The kids on the day off of school and Bradyn and his new hair cut!!! (so sad)

3 Comments:

  1. ~Justin&Meg~ said...
    Bradyn looks so cute w/ his new do! So boyish :)

    Yeah, can't believe the ice and snow we had yesterday!!
    Anonymous said...
    Actually the windows look really nice like that! LOL. You should do that as an effect on purpose!

    I still can't believe Brady's hair.....
    Namaw Kak said...
    Yes blogging is fun. I see you cut your little guys curls off. Brad was up the other night while Sarah was at class. He asked me to cut the boys hair. Braden had curls too. Thank goodness I have a wonderful daughter in law she wasn't upset and said they would grow back.

    Your kids are really getting big too. Jimmisy looks so tall in the pictures.

    I'll send Brad and Sarah your blog address.

    Talk to you later.
    Kathy

Post a Comment