﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯
"" ﷯﷯;" ﷯﷯﷯﷯"" ?

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Mr. Froggy

Mr. Froggy made his appearance known today in our pool when Jim jumped in doing a cannon ball and realized that this was a real frog and not Pluto's fake toy frog that the girls have been throwing in the pool and diving for!!!! He was HUGE!!! I was getting ready for a little home decor party when the girls come running in asking for the camera to get a pix. We decided that we had to go and see what the fuss was about and this was the fuss!!!! We let the girls keep 6 frogs that we retrieved out of the old pool and put them in a fish tank. We stuck Mr. Froggy in there with them while we went to eat and came home and we now have 4 baby frogs instead of 6...... Mr. Froggy must have gotten hungry!!!!




2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    I can't believe you left out the fact that I totally went Tarzan on this 'beast' and caught him underwater after a brief but scary struggle!! ;)
    Macnme said...
    Oh yeah, sorry I left that out!! How dare I love!! LOL

Post a Comment