﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯
"" ﷯﷯;" ﷯﷯﷯﷯"" ?

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Welcome Baby Briggs!!!!!

Friday evening, we welcomed the new addition to our family....Briggs Anthony Miller. My new nephew is doing great and has been welcomed into the world by his 4 sisters and mom and dad who are all thrilled to have another male in their house!! Congrats, congrats guys! What a handsome little man!

Doc, Briggs, and Dad (my brother Ryan)

Baby Briggs who weighed in at 8 pounds and 20 inches long

What a handsome little guy!!! Welcome to the family!!!

4 Comments:

  1. George and Krista said...
    Hey, I don't know what exactly it is, but in some of the pictures, I think Briggs looks like my Dad :)

    Krista~
    Macnme said...
    Wow, I am so glad I am not the only one!!! We were at gma/pa's today for Sunday dinner and Aunt Lisa and I and now you all think the same that he looks like your dad...we think maybe even a bit of some red hair too. He is sooo sweet!! I can't wait to see him in person...I think we are going on Wednesday.

    Carla
    Anonymous said...
    Thanks for the pictures of Briggs and also The Oaks Manor. We are excited about both!
    Grandpa Max
    Micah said...
    Your brother looks soo proud! And that is the biggest frog I have ever seen in my life! Your blog doesn't always work for me! One day it did something really crazy...it was filled w/ Ads or something...hmmmm...just thought I would let ya know.

Post a Comment