Tuesday, October 21, 2008
The girls are getting quite equipped with their weapons at karate. They are learning all new stuff. These pixs are of them with their Ssahng Jeol Bong....I pronounce this *cinnabongs* and the girls correct me! My tongue cannot speak those terms or A.K.A. nunchakus... I can handle that one!! They have to learn the Z-strike, X-strike, triangle, and the ice cream scoop with this and are fabulous at it if I must say myself. The pix of Tyra with a huge smile on her face is when she made her promotion of the Ssahng Jeol Bong....I missed Jimissy's from a kid standing in the way. They received their patch to go on their jackets for this. They also received their new jackets from ATA and we will get pixs of those tonight. They have their last names on the back of them and the girls now REALLY think they are cool and important. I must agree that they look really sharp!! Tonight they will break their boards and I will get some pixs of those as they are both awesome at that too. Bradyn has not cooperated with me lately so I can get some good pixs of them!! Next weapon I believe is the sword..........LOOK OUT!!!!





2 Comments:
-
- Debbie and Phillip said...
23:58WAY TO GO GIRLS! WILL HAVE TO COME AND SEE YOU PERFORM IN CLASS!- Macnme said...
08:33They are just having a ball!! I am so glad that we decided to let them do this. They broke boards the other night, but with Bradyn there, I couldn't get any good pixs because he kept trying to run out on the floor!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


