Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Last week, we invited the girls' friend Kambelle Ashmore (Asa Ashmore's daughter) to go with us over to Papa and Nana's house. We also picked up GG to come along for the ride, dinner, and pumpkin pie and cookies. Papa planted some pumpkins at the edge of the field behind their house. We took a ride on the mule to go out and search for them. After some search and walking, we found them. The kids had a great time looking for them and picking which ones they wanted. We brought them home and painted them the next day. After the messy pumpkin painting, we took them outside to dry left them on the driveway for decoration. A couple nights later on the way home from karate practice it was raining and I just happened to notice that the kids artistically painted pumpkins had been cleaned off from the rain!! We will have to get some markers and put some new faces on them. Painting was enough of a mess that we will NOT do that again!!! LOL Thanks Papa and Nana for the pumpkins and the great fun!!




4 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Your children are so adorable!! The girls have gotten tall since we saw them last, and I love the picture of Brayden on GG's lap. We had a refreshing visit to the farm. It doesn't seem that you all miss the city too much ;)
Take Care,
Krista
I can honestly say......... "There's no place like home!!" Yes, I do NOT miss the city at all. Friends and family yes. I was just up in Rockford over the weekend and was sitting outside and every 5 minutes heard sirens of something going off.....don't miss ANY of it!!!