Tuesday, December 2, 2008
This week, the kids and Jim and I really got this house geared up for the holiday season. We have a train that goes around the bottom of the tree that Bradyn can't seem to quit take the people off of along with the ornaments!! The train plays X-mas songs and lights up with a Santa on it.....Notice my cat Chloe under the tree hiding?!!
I also got our manger put up and Bradyn also can't leave poor little Baby Jesus in his bed and he hauls him around the house everywhere despite the fact telling him that Baby Jesus wants to sleep some!
We have a X-mas tree in our kitchen and another one in our middle room. We have mistletoe hung up along with lots of stockings (the girls think the more stockings, more stuff Santa might bring...they are going to be sadly disappointed!!) Last year as a X-mas gift for Bradyn from Grandpa/male McIntyre, he got a X-mas bear that plays a drum and sings that is under the tree also. We even have lights for outside to top the adventure!! I hope you are seeing this and reading this Mom.....you would be very impressed!!!! Even Pluto posed for you under the tree!! I think the train might have to find a temporary home while Chief is here though!! lol
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





