The grand ballroom couldn't have opened up soon enough for the kids and I am sure everybody else. We all thought that Braelyn downed a glass of champaign, but later found out that there were toasting glasses for kids on the table with gingerale in it for them....so we are hoping that was the case for her. All the kids obviously enjoyed the toast....and maybe looked too comfortable at it also!!

They all look too "comfortable" with the toast!!

Still taking any drops left

Making sure the glass is dry!

Bradyn & I

The toast made everybody a little too happy I think!

Addisyn

Bradyn dancing on the floor

Holly and the kids dancing

I don't think Braelyn is wanting this dance! ha ha

This lady would have adopted Bradyn if we would have let her

Tayloran & Tyra having this dance

Avery & Tyra

Holly & the train

Jimissy & my dad dancing

Tyra & Tayloran

I think Bradyn has about had enough and is ready to hit the hay!

Holly policing the cake so no fingers attack it!!

Jay & Holly cutting the cake

"Tayloran punched me in the mouth and knocked my tooth out!"

Jim & I

Didn't make it long after his dance with Jimissy

Do you think she was trying not to listen to me??

CRASHED OUT!!!!! AFTER INSISTING THEY WERE NOT TIRED AND WANTED TO DANCE MORE DESPITE THE FACT THAT THE RECEPTION WAS OVER!!