Holly and Jay for the wedding party had a pre-wedding reception gathering in a separate room for hors D'oeuvres, etc. So here are a few snaps before the par-T started.....
Jimissy obtaining one of the bridesmaids bouquets
Do you think Kara is ready to face this challenge???
Bradyn looks a bit "flighty" walking
Mason..."Is this party going to get started anytime soon??
Justin getting his pre-groove on
Jimissy & Braelyn having a good time
I think Braelyn will post revenge for those bunny ears some day!!!
My little midget!!
Bro, myself, & Dad
Bradyn is not wanting is flower crown to couple with his "flighty walk" from earlier!!
Karen & Tricia awaiting the festivities to start
I think Drew's festivities have already started!! ha ha
Tyra getting very anxious to get into that ballroom...
The beautiful bride & one of her many nieces, Julia!!
I am a mother of 3 children, 2 girls and a boy. I have a wonderful husband. I have been doing medical transcription since I was 16 years old. I enjoy spending time with my family & friends.