﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯
"" ﷯﷯;" ﷯﷯﷯﷯"" ?

Monday, June 2, 2008

Preparing for the Pool

As farming has started to wrap up, the pool preparing is underway. We even had kids that spent the night for a sleepover out there helping. Mom came over on Saturday and also pulled up bricks, and I carried them over to the fence where Jim later brought the 4-wheeler in and hauled them out. Phillip assisted Jim at the fence, diving board, etc., at getting them out. I was ready with my camera in video mode in case one of them fell in when they were doing the diving board, but no funnies there happened, although, it would be very dangerous had somebody fell in as there is concrete chunks in there and no clue what else!! We are well on our way at getting this cleaned up, but much more work to do so stay tuned...

Amanda, Jimissy, & Tyra digging up bricks

Amanda stacking up bricks

Amanda and Tyra pulling up the bricks...only to want to play in the sand under them and Pluto excited about digging in the sand as well. Pluto was so excited, he about dug a hole to China I think!!




Phillip & Jim pulling out the diving board

Taking down the pump house

Bradyn enjoying himself playing basketball as the kids and Jim are at work

Pump house now gone

Jimissy assisting...

Tyra's assistance...

Jimissy, Bradyn, & Tyra waiting on the 4-wheeler to get the wagon filled so they can go on the ride to unload it

Taking down the slide to use with the new pool

Bradyn belting himself in on the swing hard at different work!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Very Very cute pix of everyone helping and of Brayden on the swing! Ya'll sure are lucky to be getting a proper pool. What a wonderfully lazy summer will ensue after it's put in!
    Macnme said...
    Yes, we have all had a share in it so far, but really the work left is up to the gents to do...until it is time to plant flowers and then I will be back in the pix again. Those bricks all pulled up and being moved was enough for me and I think I can safely assume my mom too. Those darn things were heavy, although, I picked an upper 80 degree weather day to move them all as well too!! Can't wait for you all to come and swim with us!

Post a Comment