Friday, August 22, 2008
Today was a very sad day. My mom and Phillip's dog Hobbs went to "Doggie Heaven" today. Hobbies was such a great dog. He has had a wonderful long life and gave us all many memories and stories. I think the funniest story I will always remember about Hobbs is when Tyra was born and I spent my first 6 weeks with mom and Phillip. Every time Tyra cried, Hobbs went running to wherever she was at and just stood next to her until somebody went and picked her up. He was a very "neurotic" dog and would get very nervous when a bunch of people came in the house, especially men that he did not know. He definitely had a few men that he did NOT like, but for the most part, he liked everybody. As he got older, the grandkids all finally realized to NOT get near his tail....also one of the "neurotic" traits about him. Even though Phillip yanked on his tail all the time to try to break him of the habit, he still hated when anybody got near his tail. He lost his good buddy that he grew up with from a puppy quite a few years ago and his current buddy Chief will sadly miss him, and I believe already is wondering where he is at. We will all miss Hobbies very much. Rest in peace little Hobby....we will miss you!


1 Comment:
-
- Anonymous said...
09:14tell ur mom and Phillip Im sooo sorry. I will be calling them in the next few days. I will miss him too!! tania
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



