﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯ ﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯﷯
"" ﷯﷯;" ﷯﷯﷯﷯"" ?

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Past few weeks

Been quite busy as of late with school starting again. I am amazed at how fast it has went already...almost 4 weeks down..Wow!! I haven't had much of a chance lately to take any pixs, but did manage to grab a few over the past weeks. We also had Chief again for quite a few days over Labor Day and needless to say, he was a little prince!! He must have felt bad for the anger that he caused me last time. I think Pluto decided to get a little revenge as well while he was here by sleeping on his big pillow and letting Chief have his much smaller bed, but Chief managed to somehow curl himself up in that tiny little cat bed!!!

Bradyn's new fad lately of taking off his diaper and missing the potty chair and then running around the house showing everybody he took off his diaper and relieved himself on the floor. I happened to be talking to Jim at the time when he came over to the gate in front of my office, so I gave him the phone and he was talking to Jim when I took the pix.

Bradyn very badly wanted to try out the girls' scooters simultaneously. As you can see....even 2 doesn't work out very well even with dad holding him up who also is not doing very well!

Jimissy in her 1st grade classroom and her friend Veda. She loves 1st grade, but says she needs some harder homework. Believe it or not, there are quite a few kids apparently that do not know how to spell their names, write the alphabet or their numbers, AND cannot even count to 10!!!! Her homework this past week was dot-to-dots counting to 10 and practice writing her name. I told her to practice her name in cursive to give her something a little more challenging!! Hopefully this will not last much longer or she will be very bored!!!

Bradyn, Jimissy, and her "stinky boy" teacher, Mr. Huddleston....whom I might add she absolutely loves now.....aside of the fact that he is a Cardinal fan and Steelers! Still trying to figure out why there are all Cardinal teachers in the building!! Will get pixs of Tyra's teacher on Monday at open house. They were in music the day that I was there.

Jim decided to see if Chief could swim or not...Yip he can and did a great job. We were a little worried and afraid his big head would make him sink!

We got Bradyn a new life jacket over the weekend. He LOVED it. It was like having his own "floatie!" He just lounged all over the pool laid back and enjoying himself. The girls had a great time swimming under him, around him, over him, etc., as he just chilled out and enjoyed the weather and water!!

I think Pluto was seeking some sort of revenge from a few weeks ago when Chief was here. He decided to sleep on Chief's big pillow the entire time and had Chief sleep in his cat bed. No clue how he fit in it, but he did. In the pix, Jim startled them both trying to take a pix and woke them up and Chief fell out of the bed a little bit, but he was ALL in the cat bed!!

2 Comments:

  1. George and Krista said...
    Hey Carla,

    Thanks for the new pictures...sounds like you all have had some busy weeks! George is on call tonight and will be gone for 30 some hours (except I think he'll be home a little earlier tomorrow since it's Sat)!!
    ~Justin&Meg~ said...
    Hey there! Love all the new pictures. Bradyn is adorable. Aw, sorry that Jimmisy is bored at school...that's a bad feeling. That's great you're still enjoying your pool. I'm kinda sad that summer is ending!

    M~

Post a Comment